The following terms and conditions govern the manner by which the listed Contractor Services will be provided:
- HOURS OF SERVICE: Standard service hours during which VIA will provide the Contractor Services are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. However, Remote Monitoring Services and providing for event notification will be conducted 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- PLANNED MANAGEMENT SERVICES: Planned Management Services are coordinated under the direction of Director of IT. These services can extend beyond normal business hours. If additional billing is warranted, VIA will provide an estimate prior to service. When acting as Network Manager there are services that can only be performed after hours.
- AFTER HOUR RATES: After Hour Rates are the standard discounted rate of $150.00 per hour, and would typically be billed when call-outs are required due to human made or natural disasters, (Lightning, Fire, Human Caused outages such as power interruptions, Hardware Resets, etc.).
- LIMITATIONS ON CONTRACTOR SERVICES RELATING TO WAN: The parties understand and agree that the WAN, Wide Area Network, is currently managed in part by other third parties (including telecommunications companies such as, but not limited to, Comcast, Metronet, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T), and that VIA has no duty or responsibility under this Agreement to provide Contractor Services or other support for any such devices that are already under contract or otherwise supported by a third party.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PHYSICAL NETWORK LAYER: The parties understand and agree that the Contractor Services will specifically not include any responsibility or duty by VIA to service, repair, replace, or otherwise be responsible for the physical network layer (cabling) used by Customer. VIA will install management software on each workstation and windows server. VIA will require Administrative access to each system as well as to the Active Directory. VIA will add an additional local
system administrative account and additional AD administrative accounts. VIA will require site to site connectivity between VIA’s network and the Customer’s network. Existing administrative account passwords will be changed and that password will be provided to Customer’s designated representative(s).