Have you considered your network infrastructure, system performance and data management framework? Most organizations don’t think about I.T. in relation to their network unless faced with serious connection issues. But, ensuring that software and hardware are running smoothly and that all users have uninterrupted connection to their important files is necessary for regular operations and the handling of day-to-day business. Don’t wait until issues arise to have your network running smoothly. Contact us today to see if we can help you.
Our team is experienced at troubleshooting client issues and working diligently to resolve them quickly. In addition, our technicians are professional IT Consultants who enjoy helping organizations map out projects that need to be completed, as well as navigating the wide range of equipment and software available on the market to help our partners find the right solutions at an affordable price.
Want more info?
Contact us today to see how we can help you!
Description of Services
LAYER 3 / LAYER 2 SWITCHING
- Manage and implement virtual networks (VLAN)
- Configure and manage access control list
- Manage internal routing tables
- VLAN trunking
- Create backup of configurations (OS upgrades require manufacturer supplied software)
- Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.)
WIRELESS ACCESS POINT
- VLAN configuration
- Security configuration
- Access point management
- Manage network and port address translations
- Configure and manage virtual private networks
- Manage access control list
- Work with customer to implement desired traffic filtering
- Manage routing tables (Outbound/Inbound)
- VPN (IPSEC)
- Access control list
- Network consultation
- Network design and diagramming
VIA is not responsible for physical network layer
The estimated monthly charges (which would be based solely on your needs) are a fraction of the costs associated with hiring a part-time employee.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
I. SWITCH MANAGEMENT
- Switch administration – port activation and deactivation.
- IOS upgrades and configuration backups.
- Routine switch maintenance.
- Radius security access.
- Monitor switch availability, CPU load, bandwidth utilization, packet loss and memory utilization.
- VLAN management.
- Set customer alert thresholds for device up/down status, percent of bandwidth utilized, memory utilized, CPU utilized and network response times.
II. LAN MANAGEMENT
- LAN monitoring (for wireless or Ethernet-based LANs) by periodic polling devices for availability.
- Respond to system issues and resolve detected faults as they arise.
- Notify designated site personnel of abnormal network behavior.
- Fully manage and monitor firewall 24/7/365.
- Maintain updates and hardware maintenance on firewall.
- Establish and maintain a security rule base
- Review event logs.