RMS Assist PLUS
This service is a full support amenity that provides your agency with the basic support of RMS Assist, along with the extra benefits of RMS Implementation Assist and Full RMS Server Administration after installation. This service can be scaled back, if needed (to RMS Assist), as your System Administrator becomes more comfortable in your RMS Database/Software environment.
Having RMS Assist PLUS enables staff to start utilizing your system to its fullest capacity immediately, while allowing your Administrator(s) time to learn the complexities of your RMS resource.
To me, RMS Assist is more than just a service we rely on, it’s peace of mind for me, my department and the community we serve.”
Sheriff Ken Hendrickson
Randolph County Sheriff
Want more info?
Contact us today to see how we can help you fully utilize your RMS resource!
The estimated monthly charges (which would be based solely on your needs) are a fraction of the costs associated with hiring a part-time employee.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Oversee Name-Merges
- Manage problem incidents
- Manage tables to keep name and units current
- Manage user names
- Remove cases added in error
- Change numbering schemes as needed
- Maintain training and practice databases
- Troubleshoot reports
- Suggest alternative reports to meet user needs
- Enforce permissions and security protocols
- Plan and coordinate system upgrades
- Oversee support tickets that have been escalated to RMS vendor as necessary
- Monitor installation of bug-fixes and software updates
- Help install and configure additional database modules as they are purchased
- Coordinate and/or plan system downtime for routine maintenance
- Perform standard Administrative tasks as needed
RMS IMPLEMENTATION ASSIST ++
- Recommend and execute security settings for users and group
- Assist with jail housing configuration
- Locate and upload State-relevant code tables
- Streamline and refine workflow
- Recommend user policy and inter-agency usage policies
- Assist with inter-agency connectivity
++ Additional Fees, contingent upon the scope of the project, may apply for implementation services.
FULL RMS SERVER ADMINISTRATION
- Add, retire and reinstate user logins
- Keep user directory structure current and up-to-date
- Restore forgotten passwords
- Remove corrupt summit default configuration files
- Add, remove an change user groups as needed
- Manage print services
- Manage server email
- Monitor disk usage
- Monitor processor usage
- Monitor and delete expired processes
- Monitor system error and usage logs
- Stop defunct processes
- Manage and monitor backup scripts
- Manage and monitor CRON entries
- Execute cleanup scripts
- Patch operating system as needed
- Shutdown and restart the server when power outages are planned
- Recover server from power outages +
- Maintain system security
- Maintain secure connection to remote networks as they relate to the RMS server
+ Hardware problems resulting from power outages should be covered under your hardware maintenance agreement with your RMS Hardware provider.