VIA provides the solutions necessary to keep our customer’s systems running. We focus not only on maintaining your key servers, but rather your entire system of computers. Think of this as a “holistic approach” to I.T. Management.
We are not just consultants, we are not just re-sellers, and we are not just software developers; we are a total systems provider.
- If you need a help desk staff, we can provide it for you – off site and at a lower cost.
- If you need advanced management solutions, we can provide them.
- If you need PC support, we are the people to call.
- If you need network design management and maintenance, we are the company that will show up at 3 A.M. and have you up and running ASAP.
- If you need a long-term growth plan with an eye towards the future, we can help you build it.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Patch operating system as needed
- Shutdown and restart the server when power outages are planned
- Maintain system security
- Manage hardware / drive replacement / formatting
- Manage backup servers
- Stop defunct processes
- Add, remove, change and maintain printers
- Monitor disk usage and manage disk space
- Monitor processor usage
- Monitor and delete expired processes
- Monitor system error and usage logs
- Manage and monitor backup scripts
- Manage and monitor cron entries
- Run cleanup scripts
- Add, retire and reinstate user logins and keep user directory structure current
- Restore forgotten passwords
- Add, remove and change user groups as needed
- Rapid response to system outages
- Monitor virus reports and respond accordingly
Want more info?
Contact us today to see how we can help you fully utilize your resources!
Our goals are: to provide you with reliable systems that meet your needs and will also grow with your organization; to provide I.T. Management Services that are not only reliable, but also affordable; and to give our largest customers the same personalized service that we give to our smallest clients.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Installation, maintenance and administration of hardware and operating systems including:
- Monitoring disk space
- CPU and memory utilization.
- 24/7/365 monitoring of hardware availability, warnings and errors in the system, application, security, DNS and replication logs.
- Troubleshoot problems identified through monitoring and resolve related issues
- Respond to network or system outages as quickly as possible.
- Maintain virus pattern and engine updates
- Add, retire and reinstate user logins and keep user directory structure current.
II. MESSAGING, EMAIL & COMMUNICATIONS
- Mailbox administration
- Including management of global account list and distribution list, user account additions and deletions
- Responding to change requests by end of next business day.
- Manage mailbox policies.
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange with Active Directory.
- Support users requiring multiple email aliases.
- Configuring Outlook on user workstations.
- Respond to system issues and resolve detected faults as they arise.
- Perform routine Exchange administration.
III. VIRUS DEFENSE
- Maintain current anti-virus software.
- Manage installation, updates and inventory.
- Respond accordingly to virus incidents.
- Daily backup of servers will utilize existing backup system. If the current backup system is inadequate or fails to meet the requirements, VIA will recommend an alternate solution.
- VIA will follow recommended guidelines of existing backup system.
Please see additional Terms and Conditions.